Autonomy
www.autonomy.com Cambridge, United Kingdom 1000 to 5000 Employees

Here we go again

Sales Engineer (Current Employee)
Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Autonomy

ProsA pretty good indexer that often works as advertised.

ConsNow Autonomy is targeting OpenText for its next aquisition according to all the office buzz and trade rags.
Poor OpenText customers. Interwoven WorkSite customers saw their mean time for engineering support drop from 10 minutes to 83 minutes. I hope OpenText customers are more patient than Interwoven customers.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease dont ruin OpenText too. Find another company to buy. You can continue to live off the maintenance revenue of that company instead.

It Takes Awfully Thick Skin to Work Here

Account Executive (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Autonomy

Pros: The compensation package is good (and that's what they count on to… Cons: The culture is horrid; these people are the ultimate micro-managers; the sketchy ethics… Advice to Senior Management: I'm not sure management is interested in any advice or feedback. It's definitely a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Ridiculous

San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Autonomy

Pros: Great technology, extremely differentiated, multiple business applications and essentially endless… Cons: Micromanaged, no communication, ridiculous expectations without regard for compensation Advice to Senior Management: sell to a company that can handle the organizational structure, the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Autonomy.

Worked for Autonomy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Autonomy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Autonomy CEO Robert Youngjohns. All reviews posted anonymously by Autonomy employees.