Autonomy
www.autonomy.com Sunnyvale, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Employees take a back seat..

Pleasanton, CA

ProsTremendous company growth to the point of a startup feel. Aggressive senior management that knows how to pursue deals and market and create technically capable products. Technically superior products.

ConsThe focus on employees takes a distant back seat to the focus on growing the company. Employees are burnt out, recognition and compensation and emphasis on training is generally poor or a mixed bag. There is no real emphasis on creating a working environment where people would want to be. Empowerment and support by upper management to middle management is generally poor.

Advice to Senior ManagementShow more appreciation to your employees particularly the ones killing themselves to make you successful at all levels.

n\a

E-Discovery Specialist (Current Employee)
    Boston, MA

I have been working at Autonomy

Pros: Great market, high profile clients Cons: no promising career path as entry-level ppl Advice to Senior Management: appreciate hard working ad individuality Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Technical Consultant

Technical Consultant (Former Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I worked at Autonomy

Pros: It was a great learning experience for enterprise search and allowed me… Cons: The hours the travel the sales persons promises to the customers and having to deal with unhappy… Advice to Senior Management: It was a great learning experience for enterprise search and allowed me… More
There are newer reviews on Autonomy.

Worked for Autonomy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Autonomy reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Autonomy CEO Robert Youngjohns. All reviews posted anonymously by Autonomy employees.