Autopart International

www.autopartintl.com
  www.autopartintl.com
There are newer employer reviews for Autopart International

Love the company, but frustrated at store level

Current Employee - OSR
Current Employee - OSR

I have been working at Autopart International

Pros

Time off when needed, pushed to excel but not beyond capabilities. Honor, Integrity, Fairness play key roles in operational business decissions in regards with customers and employees.

Cons

Hard to get promoted/noticed unless you are one of the "old" crew from up north.
Business is in serious growing stage, which unfortunately makes holes in other areas of support.
OSRs are what get the phones ringing, Store personnel get credit for the sales.

Need to truly empower the store personnel to take ownership of the store. This is preached, but only in a few rare circumstances is this heeded. Change pay plan for OSRs, why should store manager bonus off my work and get credit - while i get neither?

26 Other Employee Reviews for Autopart International (View Most Recent)

ok to work for if you like making less than the poverty level

Current Employee - Delivery Driver
    Current Employee - Delivery Driver

I have been working at Autopart International

Pros

never in one place. can get a day off whenever needed.

Cons

never expect any more money an hour. always be told that someone needs something right away even tho you get paid no more to be in a hurry. lose all sick time and vacation time at the end of the year with no fair warning. having counter people getting bonused for safe drivers - when the drivers get nothing. full timers gt paid the same as part timers.

pay the drivers more since we are half of the business.

Not the same as it was. Going down hill. Since advanced bought us it has been a battle. Horrible leadership.

Current Employee - Manager  in  Salem, NH
    Current Employee - Manager in Salem, NH

I have been working at Autopart International full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Not open on Sundays.

Cons

My immediate boss is great the the higher up the ladder you go they become more and more stupid. You are just a number. They wouldnt even care if you died. They lie about hiring with in. Fake job posts. Poor quality. I wouldnt put there parts on my worst enemies car. Health insurance is horrible. You are better off without it.

Traet your people like Todd Patkin did.

There are newer employer reviews for Autopart International

Worked for Autopart International? Contribute to the Community!