There are newer employer reviews for Autopart International

Love the company, but frustrated at store level

Current Employee - OSR
Current Employee - OSR

I have been working at Autopart International

Pros

Time off when needed, pushed to excel but not beyond capabilities. Honor, Integrity, Fairness play key roles in operational business decissions in regards with customers and employees.

Cons

Hard to get promoted/noticed unless you are one of the "old" crew from up north.
Business is in serious growing stage, which unfortunately makes holes in other areas of support.
OSRs are what get the phones ringing, Store personnel get credit for the sales.

Need to truly empower the store personnel to take ownership of the store. This is preached, but only in a few rare circumstances is this heeded. Change pay plan for OSRs, why should store manager bonus off my work and get credit - while i get neither?

reviews filtered by

ok to work for if you like making less than the poverty level

Current Employee - Delivery Driver
    Current Employee - Delivery Driver

I have been working at Autopart International

Pros

never in one place. can get a day off whenever needed.

Cons

never expect any more money an hour. always be told that someone needs something right away even tho you get paid no more to be in a hurry. lose all sick time and vacation time at the end of the year with no fair warning. having counter people getting bonused for safe drivers - when the drivers get nothing. full timers gt paid the same as part timers.

pay the drivers more since we are half of the business.

2. Great place to work if you don't want to be recognized as a quality employee

Current Employee - Driver
    Current Employee - Driver

I have been working at Autopart International part-time (less than a year)

Pros

if you can pass a drug test and background test you will be hired however i'm pretty sure everyone I work with does drugs so you probably have to try to not get hired.

Cons

You don't get recognized for good work. Pay is a joke. No Christmas bonus whatsoever. 0 respect for your schedule, I get asked to stay late/come in early usually every day, and more than 50% of the time I am asked to come in on my day off.

Care about the people that make your business run

There are newer employer reviews for Autopart International