There are newer employer reviews for Autotrader

Love my role; love the company!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Autotrader full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love the work that I do, and I have the freedom to do my job but also the guidance to continue to grow as an employee. Additionally, there always seem to be events, opportunities, prizes, giveaways, and snacks. It feels like they put a lot of emphasis on keeping employees engaged. I am, so I guess it's working!

Cons

Although I would consider it to be laid-back corporate, it's still a corporate environment, so if you're looking for a true dot-com feel, you may want to look elsewhere.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Great People, Great Benefits, Great Product

Current Employee - ATG Technology in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - ATG Technology in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Autotrader

Pros

-Awesome benefits -Great pay -Highly encourages team work, versus drawing targets on the backs of fellow co-workers -Fun environment (whole floor almost entirely dedicated to having fun with tv, billiards, ping-pong, video games, etc.) -Continuously growing company with a high demand product, even during a bad economy -Schedule flexibility -Ability to work from home occasionally

Cons

HR has been somewhat of a pain for me. When I started I was supposed to be set up with access to a lot of tools, to be provided by and handled through HR, and so much was missing when I arrived. I had to take extra time to personally fish for what I needed.

Advice to Management

If you are a manager with a team, open up your schedule more so that your team can run more project progress/updates and questions by you, instead of telling your team to figure it out. Please give more guidance to your team.

2. Oddly Quiet

I have been working at Autotrader full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good employees are constantly recognized and rewarded. Great hours (8:30 AM - 5:30 PM)

Cons

Working in a regional offices often makes me feel forgotten. The environment is drab with generic office decor while the HQ is a cool, lively, and unique environment. It's oddly quiet. There are times where the only sound that you here is the tapping on keyboards for minutes.

Advice to Management

Don't forget the people out in the field.