Avago Technologies

www.avagotech.com

Senior management extremely short sighted

R&D Engineer (Current Employee)

ProsGreat colleagues. Initial salary during recruitment is slightly higher than most companies. Flexible time to clock in for work. Will be able to learn how to complete work with the slimmest of budget.

ConsLow morale among lower rank employees are common due to lack of acknowledgment in their work and complete apathy by their manages. Management not interested in cultivating engineers who has ideas to improve work life and designs. No budget to even do the simplest of R&D project or to improve even improve the system even if the root causes are known.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop telling lies to your employees. And stop cursing during meetings. Nobody likes a vulgar leader who threatens their employees.

Decent place to work

I have been working at Avago Technologies full-time

Pros: working in an environment where cutting edge technology is key… Cons: Lack of downward communication and lack of delegation in management.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A more than fair wage but limited advancement opportunities.

Process Operator (Current Employee) Allentown, PA

I have been working at Avago Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros: The compensation for the job and what it entails is top notch. A nice bonus is paid out yearly based partially on your… Cons: The individuals who are not good to work with really make it difficult and refuse to advance to the modern age. The advancement… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Avago Technologies.

Worked for Avago Technologies? Contribute to the Community!