Avanade
www.avanade.com Seattle, WA 5000+ Employees

A great place to learn, grow and succeed.

Consultant (Current Employee)
San Jose, CA

Pros-Feeling of community: You can draw on the knowledge others to help you solve a problem or present an idea. You are never 'on your own' unless you want to be.
-Support to reach your potential: The people here want to see you succeed. They will give you plenty of opportunity to show your worth and grow into new roles.
-Training: This company actually encourages training and gives you time to do it.

Cons-Traveling: There can be a lot of travel. In fact up to 90% travel should be expected.
-Long hours: Some projects are can be short but require the most of your time while you are there.
-Demanding: Some projects are augments and require you to support what is in place or planned. Other projects require you do the job from a - z and put your best effort first.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement shares overall company direction and invites constructive input from everyone. I have found them to be available most of the time and willing to listen. My Advice? Keep that 'open door' policy in place. Not everyone feels comfortable going to the Group Manager or Director but it's good that avenue is available should the need arise.

Sales Organization is the place to be

Chicago, IL

I have been working at Avanade full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Specific to the sales organization: Highly Professional colleagues Fun to work with Easy to work with Numbers are challenging but not… Cons: Company is large which means more overhead costs than regional competitors Internal sales process can be… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to build out the sales organization. It continues to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Unrivaled

Senior Systems Analyst (Current Employee)
    Houston, TX

I have been working at Avanade full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great Pay, Bonus Structure, Career Advancement Model, People Development, Great… Cons: Consultant based cons. Matrix Management can be confusing (Client/Career… Advice to Senior Management: Change nothing. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Avanade.

Worked for Avanade? Contribute to the Community!

Avanade – Why Work for Us?

(Please press the Pause button on any video in progress before playing additional videos.) We start by creating solutions based on our winning combination of insight, innovation, and deep knowledge of Microsoft… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Avanade reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Avanade CEO Adam Warby. All reviews posted anonymously by Avanade employees.