Avanade

www.avanade.com

Great place to work, salary could be stronger.

Senior Systems Analyst (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsThere are a lot of great, talented people working at Avanade. I feel confident in the hiring process and most of the people who I work with I find to be good communicators and tech savvy. In addition, Avanade puts a good deal of focus on employee training giving a set amount of training hours per year, vouchers towards certification, etc. Combined with access to books24x7 and an MSDN developer license, it is definitely a culture where you have the ability to continually learn on the job and have access to great resources. Also, there are a variety of different projects to work on so you are able to constantly get exposed to new business, new technology, etc.. The work atmosphere is fairly relaxed and friendly which is also important to me.

ConsI think we have great benefits, but the overall salary compensation is a little less than some other competing businesses. In addition, as Avanade has grown as a company they have done away with some of the small touches that I felt differentiated them from bigger companies (paid cell phone bill, $2000 a year for tech toys, etc.)

Advice to Senior ManagementAs we grow as a company, I would encourage Avanade to continue to find ways to make its employees and think of ways to distinguish our benefits from some of its competitors.

An exceptional company to work for.

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

I have been working at Avanade full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Professional Development Training, Interesting work, Meet Great People, Work with… Cons: Some projects can be a challenge, 100% Travel is not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good company, project. Compensation could be better.

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Avanade full-time

Pros: Good projects, good technology, casual, techie culture. You can… Cons: Compensation could be better. Only two week starting vacation… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Avanade.

Worked for Avanade? Contribute to the Community!