Avantor Performance Materials (formerly Mallinckrodt Baker)

www.avantormaterials.com
  www.avantormaterials.com
There are newer employer reviews for Avantor Performance Materials (formerly Mallinckrodt Baker)

Good work culture and growth is always over here

Current Employee - Key Accounts Executive in Ankleshwar (India)
Current Employee - Key Accounts Executive in Ankleshwar (India)

I have been working at Avantor Performance Materials (formerly Mallinckrodt Baker) full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Anybody can learn lots of things here which will lead him/her to a better person in the corporate world

Cons

Stretched goals which is little disturbed in personal life

No advice

14 Other Employee Reviews for Avantor Performance Materials (formerly Mallinckrodt Baker) (View Most Recent)

Very good location, the people were great to work with.

Former Employee - Cost Accountant in Paris, KY
    Former Employee - Cost Accountant in Paris, KY

I worked at Avantor Performance Materials (formerly Mallinckrodt Baker) as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

The professional people , controller , senior buyer took the time to listen and instruct.

Cons

The hours could be long at times, but you were given plenty of notice if a project was behind.

I would give the office staff flex time such as working 4 10hour days.

What are they not telling us

I have been working at Avantor Performance Materials (formerly Mallinckrodt Baker) (more than 3 years)

Pros

Not really any that I can think of the company is in constant change at the top

Cons

This is more of a question. We have seen the entire finance leadership team quit in the last 9 months. I am on the commercial side of the business so don't know much about finance but I do know it is fishy when 4 director and up people quit from your corporate finance group.

Tell us what is going on without the company talking points, It does not count as communication if what you tell us is either made up or half truths.

Work at Avantor Performance Materials (formerly Mallinckrodt Baker)? Share Your Experiences

Avantor Performance Materials (formerly Mallinckrodt Baker)