Avascent
www.avascent.com Washington, DC 50 to 149 Employees

A Collegiate Place to Work

Entry Level Analyst (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

I have been working at Avascent

ProsAvascent allows its employees to grow at their own pace in a collegiate atmosphere. As an entry-level analyst, I especially appreciate the time that my peers and project managers have taken to acclimate me to the way in which we do business.

ConsMuch of Avascent’s work focuses on the defense industry. Employees at the Avascent Group gain a good understanding of how government and industry interact, but may not get as much exposure to how purely commercial industries function.

Advice to Senior ManagementLeadership within the firm has done an excellent job of providing employees with the tools necessary to develop and hone professional skills.

Exciting Company with Growth Opportunities

Analyst (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

I have been working at Avascent

Pros: Avascent is a relatively specialized company that places a tremendous amount of responsibility in the hands of analysts from day one. It is a challenging… Cons: There is not as much travel as other Consulting firms given that much of the customer base is located… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you are doing! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Best company I have ever worked for!

I have been working at Avascent

Pros: - Great pay and benefits - Great working culture (no fake fun) - Great growth potential - Frequent review… Cons: - The work is not easy and the hours can be tough but that is typical of the consulting world - The focus of the… Advice to Senior Management: - Never stop thinking about how to make this a better company - Communicate more… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Avascent.

Worked for Avascent? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Avascent reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Avascent CEO Steve Irwin. All reviews posted anonymously by Avascent employees.