Avaya

www.avaya.com

Struggling Company

Senior Manager (Former Employee) Basking Ridge, NJ

ProsVery good benefits package, some smart people around the various organizations but you have to look hard for them. Solid products in some areas.

ConsTrying to be too many things to too many people, company needs to focus on core strengths and do them well. Not a strong innovator and time has passed this company by in some respects.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet the organization lean and mean. Focus on key product and solution areas and stop trying to be more than you are. Be realistic about your competitive position.

Good company, Good people, future questionable

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Research Triangle Park, NC

I worked at Avaya full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Lots of smart and good people to work with. Good pay and benefits (although benefits have… Cons: Not convinced of financial viability. Was a former Nortel employee who got picked up by Avaya when Nortel went bankrupt. The exodus of… Advice to Senior Management: seems to be too much turnover at the executive levels. spend a year or two changing things to support a philosophy, then exec leaves,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

ok

I have been working at Avaya full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: work life balance, salary, flexibility Cons: senior management clueless on their strategy More

There are newer reviews on Avaya.

Worked for Avaya? Contribute to the Community!