Avaya

www.avaya.com

Good people, old technology, too much churn, understaffed, weak product strategy, and ineffective upper management.

Director (Former Employee) Boston, MA

ProsGood people with lots of experience. Lots of technical capability. Decent salary and benefits for many. Some willingness to take risks on new product ideas and new technologies.

ConsWay too much management churn and staff turn over. Still trying to boil the ocean and support too many products. Old technologies and are rapidly becoming uncompetitive with newer software-based products.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork on realistic strategies and product schedules and staff your programs appropriately to have a better chance at successfully shipping products on time.

Very positive work environment. Mature and respectful Management team. Co-workers are very helpful and team oriented.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Avaya full-time for less than a year

Pros: Managemet team very experienced with managing people in a positive manner. Co-workers… Cons: Health benefits (medical, vison, dental) are lacking and not competitive… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

You have the power to manage your career

CSM (Current Employee) Westminster, CO

I have been working at Avaya full-time for less than a year

Pros: Flexibility, great training program and opportunities Cons: A lot to learn and on boarding can be intimidating Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Avaya.

Worked for Avaya? Contribute to the Community!