Avectra
www.avectra.com Mclean, VA 150 to 499 Employees

Heart breaking!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Avectra for more than 3 years

ProsThe products and their capabilities (if used properly) are fantastic! The employees below management level were truly super-wonderful individuals! I could go on and on about how much opportunity I saw in a good product with a freely-sharing knowledgable staff to meet continuously increasing customer demands. Let me be clear, I loved working for this company.

ConsThe silos and the politics! I understand and have appreciation for both, however management (and their higher-ups), constantly kept each other in the dark. The hypocrisy is practically head-spinning and is a complete and total devastation of morale for employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt doesn't matter what I say, it only matters what they'll hear... and these folks aren,t that good when it comes to listening to either their customers or their employees.

Association for Everything

Sales Manager (Former Employee)
McLean, VA

I worked at Avectra full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good work life balance, good team work, great resources, great… Cons: Working with associations, long sales cycle, not a lot of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Unless you're upper management, this company doesn't care what you think.

Developer II (Current Employee)
Maitland, FL

I have been working at Avectra full-time for more than a year

Pros: Until very recently, we had decent health benefits. Cons: Management seems to actively ignore lower-level employees. Developers are expected to simply fix minor bugs or add small new features exactly as the upper management… Advice to Senior Management: Fire yourselves.... what few of you are still there. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Avectra.

Worked for Avectra? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Avectra reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Avectra CEO Richard Davis . All reviews posted anonymously by Avectra employees.