Averitt Express

www.averittexpress.com

Invaluable in building knowledge base in transportation, personnel management, outside sales.

Account Executive (Former Employee)

ProsSmall company feel, caring and engaged leadership. C level was always focused on remaining relevant in an extremely competitive industry, continually progressing with additional products to grow market share.

Consnot for the entrepreneurial, fast driven individual. Growth and achievement possible, but know your place in the order of things, and be prepared to wait. While this isn't really a con, they have good people, and you will wait for 'your turn', those who are interested in that, move on, and good people move on to be successful elsewhere.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs of my departure, the economy was struggling, and regardless of individual successes, merit increases were non-existent, and the sales bonus program, has hopefully been revamped as it was non existent...tough to be in Sales, and not be rewarded for your growth monetarily.

Wished I never heard of them

Combo Rt Driver (Former Employee) Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Averitt Express full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: descent equipment but if you are smoker you will get… Cons: dont work for them because they don't believe in the… Advice to Senior Management: none, unless you like to kiss a lot of butt No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good to work for.

Technician (Current Employee) Nashville, TN

I have been working at Averitt Express full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Insurance benefits are reasonable for family coverage. Cons: Benefits don't line up with industry standards. Depends to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Averitt Express.

Worked for Averitt Express? Contribute to the Community!