Avery Dennison
www.averydennison.com Pasadena, CA 5000+ Employees

Great place to raise family but not to advance

Product Manager (Current Employee)
Brea, CA

I have been working at Avery Dennison full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThe company has a friendly culture and is overall a very family friendly. The atmosphere provides opportunity to learn in different areas, become experts in one area. Almost everything that is done is marketing uses consumer insights through internal research or industry knowledge.

ConsThe compnay is very hierarchical and many functions are passive agressive. So you have to learn to navigate in order to get your job done. Also, it is very difficult to grow in the company and promotions are usually past due.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to develop a flatter structure and provide opportunity for people to grow.

the team was good but the overall company is slow and bureaucratic

Senior Project Manager (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

I have been working at Avery Dennison full-time for less than a year

Pros: smart people, good location (Boston) Cons: long winded business approach. No focus on growth Advice to Senior Management: Please focus on growth. Be nimble. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Have a strong network

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Mentor, OH

I worked at Avery Dennison

Pros: Nice place to work. They know how to find great people… Cons: Will lay people off when ever something goes wrong with the bottom line. Upper management manages to the quarter and… Advice to Senior Management: Let someone else lead. Stop managing based on what wall street is saying and doing. Its time for a replacement of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Avery Dennison.

Worked for Avery Dennison? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Avery Dennison reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Avery Dennison CEO Dean A. Scarborough. All reviews posted anonymously by Avery Dennison employees.