Avery Dennison

www.averydennison.com

Corporate Tax Internship

Corporate Tax Intern (Former Employee) Pasadena, CA

ProsActual tax return preparation, great work environment, great co-workers, beautiful building. I could tell from day one that the company is very organized and structured. The staff was very friendly and they were willing to answer any questions I had.

ConsThey are going to downsize soon. I also didn't receive too much training. It was more like being thrown into the fire. It was a good way to learn, but if I have no idea what I am doing, it will take a long time for me to get something done.

Advice to Senior ManagementA lot of people are concerned with the downsizing and impending move. Maybe address those concerns more?

Not bad, solid company. Some opportunities

IT Manager (Current Employee) Pasadena, CA

I have been working at Avery Dennison full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great location, opportunity if you execute Cons: Lack of solid strategy. No growth plans More

Hierarchical and micromanaged to death

Product Manager (Current Employee) Brea, CA

I have been working at Avery Dennison full-time

Pros: Nice people at non-executive level. Cons: Used to have work-life balance, now it's just talk. Micromanaged to death, any decision making at lower levels can… Advice to Senior Management: Don't talk out of both sides of your mouth on work/life balance, promotions, strategies. Actions need to back up words and strategies… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Avery Dennison.

Worked for Avery Dennison? Contribute to the Community!