Avion Systems

www.avionsystems.com
  www.avionsystems.com
There are newer employer reviews for Avion Systems

hard to move up - has been here for 1.5 month.

Current Employee - RF Test Drive
Current Employee - RF Test Drive

I have been working at Avion Systems as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Work as a RF test drive. It is a place for me to learn - well by myself. You gather data for the service engineers, you have the data, you can learn to analyze it yourself. You can build up your resume in someway. The job is EASY ! There is not much training - if you have problems call the coordinator or more senior workers. The coordinators *LITERALLY WORK 24/7*. The job is also very laidback. Not much to do. I would advise you to save as much money as possible and learn as much as possible during your work. You will probably soon find yourself in a situation to move out. They are nice people, talk nice, and has been very nice to me, all, from the project manager, the coordinators, down to the senior tech.

Cons

I don't understand how people complain about the jobs being too much for them. Sometimes, you have to work a lot in a day. But they won't make you work more than 10 hours. The coordinator will try to intervene if the at&t people make you work more than that. Many days, you just in hotel doing nothing. So the cons is that this a very very laid back job. Probably not stable.

Training is lacking. There are books, and tasks that you can entrust on those who are willing to learn. For me, taking a job with free travel, cars, and lots of day rests is unassuring. If a job is not challenging and demanding, then it is very very temporary.

44 Other Employee Reviews for Avion Systems (View Most Recent)

nicely structured clear operational setup.

Current Employee - FLO Engineer
    Current Employee - FLO Engineer

I have been working at Avion Systems as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

very well communicated with HR n Operationals team for Engineers.

Cons

doesnt pay much heed to required tools and communication unsatisfactory for other low grade employees(technicians).

relocation package for outstation candidates must be considered to immediate effect
    quick dispatch of proper tools and laptop fully.

A place just to have a good paying job but not much of inspiration.

I have been working at Avion Systems

Pros

Good for contract opportunities and industry exposure.

Cons

Overall bad employee treatment from administration and HR staffs.

Treat employees be it full-time or contractual with respect and empathy as they are your assets and cash cow source.

There are newer employer reviews for Avion Systems