There are newer employer reviews for Avionte Staffing Software

Fast paced job with a company that shows character, integrity, loyalty, and a positive attitude.

Current Employee - Vice President of Sales in Eagan, MN
Current Employee - Vice President of Sales in Eagan, MN

I have been working at Avionte Staffing Software

Pros

Personal growth potential, current company growth, great team environment, ownership/management that cares about each employee. If you want to be more than a number, Avionte is a great company to work for.

Cons

Lack certain benefits of larger organizations, such as vacation. Do make up for it with 3 days paid leave to volunteer, and 100% medical insurance paid for. Very cost conscience company that makes very responsible purchase decisions.

Advice to Management

Strive to keep the culture that you built this company on. Continue to treat each employee with respect. Continue to offer the very best service in the industry.

Avionte Staffing Software Response

Dec 17, 2014

Avionte employees start at 3 week's vacation, which increases at every anniversary date up to 5 years with the company.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Like a dream!

Current Employee - Sales and Marketing Assistant in Eagan, MN
    Current Employee - Sales and Marketing Assistant in Eagan, MN

I have been working at Avionte Staffing Software

Pros

I am a new employee at Avionte, and I rave about the company and my fellow colleagues to family and friends. Lately, all I want to do is learn about the staffing world and software. The passion of Avionte's employees is contagious! We recently had our year end party, and my guest commented on how lucky I was to find such a great place to work. I could not agree more. The day to day atmosphere at Avionte is positive, welcoming, and open minded. I enjoy going to work and staying late. My desk is near our support team and one of my favorite things is listening to support talking with our clients. They are not only helpful, but they are hilarious. Their personalities really shine through and they make any support issue an enjoyable one. Avionte is a young, fun, and driven company that values the relationships with our clients and partners. I am proud to be an Avionte employee.

Cons

We are incredibly busy, and there is not enough hours in the day! But that is definitely not a complaint:)

Very rewarding, great people, a place you look forward to going to every day!

I have been working at Avionte Staffing Software

Pros

Great People!
    Great Clients!
    Emphasis on a fun atmosphere, focus on providing exceptional customer service to our clients and bonding with coworkers through social events and activities.

Cons

We are busy! Things don't stay the same for long, we are always striving to do better and that requires us all to quickly adapt to new processes or improvements.