There are newer employer reviews for Avis Budget Group

Stressful Job and Low Pay

Current Employee - RSA in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - RSA in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Avis Budget Group

Pros

Good training program and helpful co-workers.

Cons

Managers push us for numbers; however, when we need their assistance their ignore us. If just began working for this company, forget about your personal life. You can't even stay home when you are sick, because they punish you for that. The job is very stressful and under paid.

You have to help your RSA's when they ask you for help. You demand high numbers; however, the managers totally ignore us when problems arise. Don't try to motivate us with a chocolate or a movie ticket - that looks sooooooo cheap. Your RSAs are mature people, so treat them with respect.

reviews filtered by

Great place to start, but not much room to grow after that.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

I have been working at Avis Budget Group

Pros

Very flexible hours. Take vacation whenever you want. Understanding about time off. Great people to work with. Have some activities to do outside of work.

Cons

Lack of growth. Building is old and outdated; not much natural light inside. Not much training for employees. Lack of guidance. Lack of communication from upper level to lower level.

Better training programs. Communicate more effectively between management and employees. Offer a raise in salary instead of good bonuses. Update building to add more natural light.

Very good company to work for!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tulsa, OK
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at Avis Budget Group

Pros

Good work hours and a nice work environment. Management team is very fair and pleasant to work for. Overall solid company to work for.

Cons

Customer Service Representative job is taking phone calls for 8-10 hours a day and this can become very draining. But it comes with the nature of the position.

There are newer employer reviews for Avis Budget Group