Avis Budget Group

www.avisbudgetgroup.com
  www.avisbudgetgroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for Avis Budget Group

pretty good experience, need more educted management staff to support the growth of the company in the near future

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Avis Budget Group

Pros

Company car, great benefits and lots of room to expand on responsibilities. Cross functional alignment in management so you get to experience a lot of different aspects of the business from varies roles

Cons

Pay is not comparible with the market average. The car and gas does not close the gap finanically Management is very junior in there abilities to be stretched. Either under qualified due to education or job exposer

Management needs to grow up and step up. Don't pass responsibilities on to others take the time to be part of the solution not part of the problem. Remember the back bone of the company are the hourly employees so don't look down on them because the vast majority of the managers started out as hourly employees.

540 Other Employee Reviews for Avis Budget Group (View Most Recent)

Stressful Job and Low Pay

Current Employee - RSA in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - RSA in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Avis Budget Group

Pros

Good training program and helpful co-workers.

Cons

Managers push us for numbers; however, when we need their assistance their ignore us. If just began working for this company, forget about your personal life. You can't even stay home when you are sick, because they punish you for that. The job is very stressful and under paid.

You have to help your RSA's when they ask you for help. You demand high numbers; however, the managers totally ignore us when problems arise. Don't try to motivate us with a chocolate or a movie ticket - that looks sooooooo cheap. Your RSAs are mature people, so treat them with respect.

Great place to start, but not much room to grow after that.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

I have been working at Avis Budget Group

Pros

Very flexible hours. Take vacation whenever you want. Understanding about time off. Great people to work with. Have some activities to do outside of work.

Cons

Lack of growth. Building is old and outdated; not much natural light inside. Not much training for employees. Lack of guidance. Lack of communication from upper level to lower level.

Better training programs. Communicate more effectively between management and employees. Offer a raise in salary instead of good bonuses. Update building to add more natural light.

There are newer employer reviews for Avis Budget Group