Avis Budget Group
www.avisbudgetgroup.com Parsippany, NJ 5000+ Employees

Know the facts... Not every job is right for everyone and this industry and company are no different

Airport Manager (Current Employee)

ProsThere is a lot of growth potential - the company is growing and taking advantage of the improving economy. There are lots of opportunities for sales commissions and bonuses, as well as contests at many different levels.

ConsBe prepared to work - yes, there are lots of hours. Car rental is a 24/7 business, especially at airports. Customers have high expectations and it takes work to keep them happy.

Slave to the company

Operations Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Avis Budget Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: I work in a fast paced, everchanging environment. There is the opportunity to work with many great people. … Cons: We are expected to work minimum ten hour days with no overtime given. Most of my days are closer… Advice to Senior Management: Realize that most of us have families and children. There needs to be a healthy balance between work and home. We are required… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not for everyone... Good luck

I have been working at Avis Budget Group

Pros: Excellent coworkers, promotes from within Cons: Dealing with the public all day Advice to Senior Management: Review compensation More
There are newer reviews on Avis Budget Group.

Worked for Avis Budget Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Avis Budget Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Avis Budget Group CEO Ron Nelson. All reviews posted anonymously by Avis Budget Group employees.