Avis Budget Group
www.avisbudgetgroup.com Parsippany, NJ 5000+ Employees

Great Company

RSA (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

ProsCaring company, With great outlets of learning, You have the freedom to reach for longer goals. Friendly and helpful staff. Great customer service guide lines, A chance to meet wonderful people from great walks of life.

ConsA lot of misunderstanding as far as learning aids, Which are out of date or never posted or misleading. Out dated web web pages and no clear direction from management through meetings to further reach for goals.Customer service causes more misunderstanding then helping in most situations.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your workers and customers if you dont know something we can learn together.

Looonng hours....

Operations Manager (Current Employee)
    Tampa, FL

I have been working at Avis Budget Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: Company car + FREE GAS is great. It's additional under… Cons: LONG HOURS. Depending on your location, you either end up doing all… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Lots of long hours late nights and weekends

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
    Peoria, IL

I worked at Avis Budget Group full-time

Pros: Co-workers are great to be with, however they will do… Cons: Hours are long, sales is geared towards taking advantage of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Avis Budget Group.

Worked for Avis Budget Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Avis Budget Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Avis Budget Group CEO Ron Nelson. All reviews posted anonymously by Avis Budget Group employees.