Wonderful, and Paid well, couldn't ask for better

Current Employee - Lead Rental Sales Agent  in  Saint Paul, MN
Current Employee - Lead Rental Sales Agent in Saint Paul, MN

I have been working at Avis Budget Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I love that I am a commissioned employee, it feels great to have a base pay, but better to know that I am responsible for my own successes. I feel they have trained me well, with helpful management and have given me to tools and fleet to make my own sales. I love the people I work with, and do my best to wow-every customer, we do try harder.

Cons

I wish the schedule was more set in stone, and do find myself upset with the lack of planning. We could have next years shift bid done this year, but we wait to see if new hires will work out, if so and so is going to retire. As a company or location I suppose I think we may push hours and scheduling off as long as humanly possible.

I only recommend that the upper management keeps recognizing highly motivated agents with payed bonus' like they do now. The CEO program is wonderful, and it inspirational. Keep up the good work, and advice to the City Management, is to be more visible. Take time away from your office at administration and come to the actual airport location!

Other Reviews for Avis Budget Group

Operations Manager Trainee

I have been working at Avis Budget Group

Pros

Free cars, gas, insurance. Got to drive nice cars like Chargers, etc.

Cons

It feels like going to college and having a job at the same time. The MTC program was a killer. You do online classes and if you fail, then management looks down at you. I worked for the company for 5 months and I had managers who treated me poorly, told me which car I could or could not drive, got really furious when I drove a car I wanted, even though it was in my guidelines to do so. I was never good in school, so I failed every assessment on the mtc program. I expected it to be a job, not school. If I wanted to take assessments and classes I would have just gone to college. This company worked me about 50-60 hours a week and bosses got furious and pissed off for the smallest thing and used vulgar language. My manager always got pissed off, and cursed everyone out just because he wasn't having a good day. I am so thankful to not be with them anymore. A free car and 40k a year is not worth the stress.

Get rid of the MTC program, train managers hands on, stop cursing out your workers because without them you cant run your office. Fire or put in place all the stubborn big boss managers who say: do as i do and not by the book.

ok with their service

I worked at Avis Budget Group full-time

Pros

they provide good benefits for their senior employees

Cons

no good working condition for low employee

be sure you really want to work for them

There are newer employer reviews for Avis Budget Group.

Worked for Avis Budget Group? Contribute to the Community!