Avis Budget Group

www.avisbudgetgroup.com

Agency Operator

Agency Operator (Former Employee)

ProsYou as the Operator are in control of the business and your schedule. It's up to you how long you want to keep your store open but there is fromework that is required to be followed. This is a hands on operator and you will need to be there 6-7 days a week.

ConsYou are dependant on product which is supplied by the head office. During periods of high demands, products become scarce as all other branches require products. This means you will have to turn away lots of business.

Advice to Senior ManagementNot to advertise "sky is the limit" when the operator is tide down to supply and demand of business and the control of the products is determined by the head office.

Good friendly place to work

Shuttler (Current Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Avis Budget Group part-time for less than a year

Pros: Being in my fifties has not been very work friendly lately, but Avis has given… Cons: Not much bad to say Advice to Senior Management: A little more emphasis on training Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great learning experience

Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) Budapest (Hungary)

I worked at Avis Budget Group as an intern for more than a year

Pros: The team, the responsibilities, the work environment, the advancement opportunities within the… Cons: The working hours, the softwares used which are fairly old, the technology used which is hard to work with and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Avis Budget Group.

Worked for Avis Budget Group? Contribute to the Community!