Avis Budget Group
www.avisbudgetcareers.com Parsippany, NJ 5000+ Employees

When I moved to the island, Avis Budget was not my first choice, but it has turned out to be the best choice!

Shuttler (Current Employee)
Lihue, HI

I have been working at Avis Budget Group full-time for less than a year

ProsHere's why: the administrative staff has been so friendly and helpful, their open-door style makes one feel appreciated. My fellow workers have all been friendly and receptive, making us new guys feel welcome, which is cool as being a "newbee" usually comes with its own set of problems. Last but not least, your benefits package rivals Fortune 500 companies. In fact, there are a number of employees here just for that reason. I'm not a young guy but have been accepted as one of the "guys". This is my home until I retire. Thank you all for the opportunity.

ConsI haven't been around long enough to discover cons big enough to be concerned about. The open-door style is a welcome change.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the personal involvement with your employees, Avis can be a place where anyone willing to put in some personal effort can find a home.

New leadership has destroyed this company...period

City Manager (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Avis Budget Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The people you work with at the ground level. There are some great folks who still believe… Cons: Simply put, the majority of the SLT is absolutely terrified of Avis's… Advice to Senior Management: The SLT needs a compete overhaul, starting at the top. The board should take… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

stop!

RSA (Former Employee)
Washington, DC

I worked at Avis Budget Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: flexibility is good. sales, sales like any other company but at… Cons: TOO MUCH TO TELL.. NOT TOO GOOD More

There are newer reviews on Avis Budget Group.

Worked for Avis Budget Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Avis Budget Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Avis Budget Group CEO Ron Nelson. All reviews posted anonymously by Avis Budget Group employees.