There are newer employer reviews for Avis Budget Group

When I moved to the island, Avis Budget was not my first choice, but it has turned out to be the best choice!

Current Employee - Shuttler  in  Lihue, HI
Current Employee - Shuttler in Lihue, HI

I have been working at Avis Budget Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Here's why: the administrative staff has been so friendly and helpful, their open-door style makes one feel appreciated. My fellow workers have all been friendly and receptive, making us new guys feel welcome, which is cool as being a "newbee" usually comes with its own set of problems. Last but not least, your benefits package rivals Fortune 500 companies. In fact, there are a number of employees here just for that reason. I'm not a young guy but have been accepted as one of the "guys". This is my home until I retire. Thank you all for the opportunity.

Cons

I haven't been around long enough to discover cons big enough to be concerned about. The open-door style is a welcome change.

Keep up the personal involvement with your employees, Avis can be a place where anyone willing to put in some personal effort can find a home.

467 Other Employee Reviews for Avis Budget Group (View Most Recent)

New leadership has destroyed this company...period

Former Employee - City Manager  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - City Manager in New York, NY

I worked at Avis Budget Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The people you work with at the ground level. There are some great folks who still believe in what Avis used to stand for, I.e. Taking care of customers and employees. Not so much anymore.

Cons

Simply put, the majority of the SLT is absolutely terrified of Avis's president. There is massive dysfunction within the ranks of management and operations.

The SLT needs a compete overhaul, starting at the top. The board should take anonymous surveys of the state of the company. They would be shocked be the feedback.

stop!

Former Employee - RSA  in  Washington, DC
    Former Employee - RSA in Washington, DC

I worked at Avis Budget Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

flexibility is good. sales, sales like any other company but at least you have the flexibility in your schedule. You have a job!

Cons

TOO MUCH TO TELL.. NOT TOO GOOD

There are newer employer reviews for Avis Budget Group

Worked for Avis Budget Group? Contribute to the Community!