There are newer employer reviews for Avis Budget Group

I should have joined a long time ago!

Current Employee - Rental Sales Associate in Indianapolis, IN
Current Employee - Rental Sales Associate in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Avis Budget Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company, Great perks, Great coworkers, Customer Led, Service Driven is a true statement. Long term employment is a reality with the Avis Budget Group . Great Training, Encourage RSA's to make their own decisions.

Cons

Slight lack of communication between managers and RSA's. CSR's and Shuttle drivers are under-appreciated by most of the RSA's.

Advice to Management

Make all new RSA's spend 40 hours assisting CSR's and Shuttle drivers to gain an appreciation for the hard work the RSA's know very little about.

Other Employee Reviews for Avis Budget Group

1. Great people to work for, Supervisors was great

Current Employee - CBD (Courtesey Bus Driver) in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - CBD (Courtesey Bus Driver) in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Avis Budget Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Supervisors listen to your suggestions.

Cons

Wishing I could do more.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen

2. Love my new job!

Current Employee - Rental Sales Agent in Arlington, VA
    Current Employee - Rental Sales Agent in Arlington, VA

I have been working at Avis Budget Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I came into this company not really knowing what to expect. I had years of customer service experience under my belt, both in retail and food service but I had no idea that working for Avis Budget Group would be this great! Although I am still in training, which is very thorough, even the instructors genuinely seem like they want me to succeed in this company. My coworkers and management are amazing and are always willing to help me figure my way through my new surroundings. The pay is just okay but there is plenty of commission opportunities. I chose to work for Avis Budget Group because I see that there is room for advancement for those who work hard and this company knows how to take care of their employees which in turn makes me more than willing to do my best to work hard for them! I'm 100% sure I will remain with this company for a while.

Cons

I really don't have any cons. The pay could be better but like I said there is plenty of commission opportunities. Also you don't keep the same schedule. You may work 9-5 for a few months but then it'll change to 4-11 for the next few and so on...

Advice to Management

I don't think I've been here long enough to have any advice for Management. They are way better than what I'm used to. I have nothing but good things to say about them.