A great bunch of people

I have been working at Avis Budget Group

Pros

A great bunch of people, made me feel comfortable on the first day. Always someone there to lend a helping hand.
Pete M

Cons

Weather
Drive in
Bad access roads
Ugly vests
Weather

Advice to Management

Smile more!!

reviews filtered by
  1. Avis Budget Group coworkers have been fun and knowledgeable; they made me feel like a member of the team from day one.

Current Employee - Dispatcher in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Dispatcher in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Avis Budget Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I chose to work for ABG because of the value placed on quality customer service, as well as the challenge of the Dispatcher position. There are many opportunities/career paths within ABG, and good work is recognized and appreciated here. 401(k) has a 100% company match on the first 6% of your income after one year of service. Unused sick days are paid out at the end of the year

Cons

While the benefits are very good, the pay is fairly low. The computer system is antiquated and unnecessarily complicated when performing the simplest of tasks.

Advice to Management

My advice would be to consider updating the computer system.

It's clear that Avis Budget has an initiative to have new people write reviews.

Former Employee - Manager in Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Avis Budget Group full-time

Pros

Company car, Health insurance, Vision, Dental, 401K, a paycheck, ability to pay some of my bills.

Cons

First, I'd like to address the sudden rash of 4 and 5 star reviews over the last 6-10 months, Hello? It's clear that either HR or upper-management are soliciting these posts from newer employees. I think it will be interesting to see what these employees have to say after a year of work. I am going to guess that the reviews won't be filled with sunshine and butterflies like they are now.
    This is a horrible company for which to work. They will suck the life out of you and then spit you out. You are not a person to them, but a resource, a number on a P&L, that's it.