There are newer employer reviews for Avitus Group

Avitus Group Understands That Life Happens Outside of the Office.

Current Employee - Marketing/PR Coordinator in Billings, MT
Current Employee - Marketing/PR Coordinator in Billings, MT

I have been working at Avitus Group full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Coming to this job I was blown away by the friendly and attentive management. I was lucky enough to be employed by a company that understands life happens outside of the office! Outside of them being so appreciative of my family life, they are very attentive to their employees. If you work hard and produce results you are rewarded! I came from a company who made promises and didn't follow through; Now I work for a company that not only appreciates my work ethic, but embraces and rewards me for it. I know without a doubt that this company and it's employees are more than just my 8-5 peers, but also an extension of my family. When it comes to the people in charge, I have never seen more enthusiasm or pride. They have built this company from the ground up. They are humble people who understand that the employees and clients are what keep the company growing, and they have the upmost appreciation for both.

Cons

The only thing I would like to see improve in the company is more background on how the company started. There isn't a very strong "orientation" process. It would be great to instill the pride you see from the owners in the employees by helping them get to know the people, and company they work for. I think if there was more time spent on the systems, procedures and history more people would feel the pride that the Board members feel.

Take the time to introduce your employees to the company. Less get straight to work and more "This is what Avitus Group is and this is why we are proud to have you here."

reviews filtered by
  1. Never again

Former Employee - Marketing Specialist in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Marketing Specialist in Denver, CO

I worked at Avitus Group full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Avitus is an established and well respected company. The products are solid and the customer service is outstanding. When I interviewed I met so many kind and caring people it was almost unbelievable.

Cons

After I was hired, it was like a heaven and hell transformation. My bosses in the sales department were rude, very egotistical and talked down to me and the team. It was like "my way or the highway". One of them reports up to his father which means there's no real oversight to their attitudes and antics. I quit the company after only 2 months because i couldn't stomach the culture in the sales department. Everyone was walking on eggshells and the two VP's really don't have a training program that makes any sense. I've been employed by 4 other companies and at least I got some decent sales training and had managers who cared about me not just my quota. I would NEVER EVER recommend a sales person to Avitus. These guys are just thugs in suits and I don't understand how they have survived this long.

Get rid of the nepotism and fire the sales management team.

2. Employee programs a bonus

Current Employee - Bookkeeper in Billings, MT
    Current Employee - Bookkeeper in Billings, MT

I have been working at Avitus Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The work environment is positive and allows employees to use their knowledge and expertise. The company even has programs like the idea pool that reward employees for their great ideas that save the company money and increase productivity. Employees also are recognized each year on their birthday with a paid day off. What a great way to acknowledge an employee's role in the company as a whole. Being respected and valued at the office are qualities I look for in an employer

Cons

Avitus Group could have more regional locations across the U.S. Allowing more job opportunities to work for this great company.

Keep up the great work and continue to value each employee for what they do for your business.

There are newer employer reviews for Avitus Group