There are newer employer reviews for Avon Products

Smooth ordering, product quality exceeds expectations!

Current Employee - Representative in Oklahoma City, OK
Current Employee - Representative in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Avon Products part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Extra income while having fun getting product that people purchase at the store regularly, except Avon products such as shampoo are higher quality than any of the shampoos at a general grocery store but lower in price than regular or salon quality shampoo products.

Cons

Sometimes finding regular, repeat customers can be difficult to accomplish.

I would like to see more basic household products sold at Avon, such as shaving razors to even more clothing with "Avon" for more advertising.

609 Other Employee Reviews for Avon Products (View Most Recent)

Advanced Unit Leader

Current Employee - Avanced Unit Leader in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Avanced Unit Leader in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Avon Products part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great training, great District Manager that care and help you title up! Great commaderie! Great recognition! Great customers that become your new friends! Great mentoring! Great benefits! Worth looking into! Have been here 3 years and no pressure! No inventory! You sell when you want, to who you want and how much you want. The more you sell the more you make! Easy money because it sells itself!!! Great products! You don't have to buy expensive Kits! Only $10!!! Been around 126 years!

Cons

Not enough time to spend with my DM! Want to learn how to move up faster! Leads are all out of town rather than intown.

Since they moved districts, I was told I need to go where I am told. Would rather pick my own DM and place to listen to meetings. Not happy with my new DM. He is more interested in his ESUL than those that want to move up too. Feel his happier talking to his higher leaders rather then helping those that wish they could be there too.

Insufficient Support

Former Employee - Independent Sales Representative in Thomasville, GA
    Former Employee - Independent Sales Representative in Thomasville, GA

I worked at Avon Products full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Being your own boss. Work when you want to. Only ten dollar start up. Good products.

Cons

You do not receive enough support to be successful. It is hard to start up and build clientele. Samples and catalogs costs come out of pocket.

Provide more support and freebies for representatives so they can bring in new clientele easier.

There are newer employer reviews for Avon Products