Avon Products
www.avon.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

challenging and exciting atmosphere of work, where you try your limits and get the most job satisfaction.

NSM (Current Employee)
Tirana (Albania)

Prosgives you the opportunity to develop and achieve your goals; has a very broad culture and great environment; great talent development scheme; international exposure; nice compensation package; great training and coaching support.

Consbeing a global company should focus more on local inputs and needs assesment;

Advice to Senior Managementthey need to understand that the changes should be properly managed, and that the people are more willing to facilitate the change if they are partnering into it.

Great opportunity for those women who spend most of their time with family, and feels that they are useless.

I have been working at Avon Products part-time for more than 8 years

Pros: I can decide when i want to work. More work means… Cons: I can't always try the products i'm selling. I can't make… Advice to Senior Management: I would like to meet some of my bosses sometimes. More

Easy to earn money..,

Imus, Province of Cavite (Philippines)

I have been working at Avon Products part-time for more than 10 years

Pros: high quality and affordable prices.., Cons: They are so strict in terms of paying.., Advice to Senior Management: Please be friendly even we are not a new… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Avon Products.

Worked for Avon Products? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Avon Products reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Avon Products CEO Sheri S. McCoy. All reviews posted anonymously by Avon Products employees.