Avon Products

www.avon.com
There are newer employer reviews for Avon Products

It was a challenging venture.

Former Employee - District Sales Manager in Compostela, Davao del Norte (Philippines)

I worked at Avon Products part-time (more than a year)

Pros

You will learn a lot on how to engage in business with a little effort and a persuasion skills, you will be able to boost your sales in time you cannot imagine.

Cons

Just need to be more patient in collecting debts and checking people to pay on time, or else you will have to pay for what they order. You must then, make sure that the person ordering will pay you, for there are some who will just disappear somewhere in no sight.

Well the Management been doing well. They have improve lives of lots people just give more incentives for them who work for your company.

653 Other Employee Reviews for Avon Products (View Most Recent)

I chose to leave this employment for a variety of reasons - I would not choose to return to employment at this company.

Former Employee - District Sales Manager in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)
    Former Employee - District Sales Manager in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

I worked at Avon Products full-time (more than a year)

Pros

There were commonly business trips to exotic locations. Mixing business with pleasure was a definite plus.

Cons

The Division Sales Management Team was overly focused on numbers and less focused on Company morale.

I would highly recommend a company focus that returns to Representative relationships.

People in my area were not very interested in the products so it was very hard to sell.

I worked at Avon Products part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Work my own hours and own days

Cons

Was not worth the pay

There are newer employer reviews for Avon Products