Avon Products
www.avon.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

enlightening

Manager, Talent Management (Current Employee)

Prosrelationships, discount on personal products, car, flexibility

Cons7 day work week, management is trying to hard to turn company around, they are changing their mind constantly. Hard to stay focused and organized. Direction is away from selling and more toward network marketing to strengthen rep count.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease get input from the management in the field. We are out here every day, we know what is going on... you are making decisions that affect everything, without consulting the workers who are in the trenches for you.

District Sales MAnager

District Sales Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Avon Products full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: some flexibility, opportunities to bonus, company car, benefits Cons: extreme micro management, lack of respect from upper management Advice to Senior Management: let the managers do what you pay them to do,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Benefits for retirees

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Avon Products

Pros: At least they did a bridge when health insurance went… Cons: At almost 91, when they cancelled the $10,000 life insurance benefit it is now so costly to… Advice to Senior Management: The cost to you to maintain this "benefit" for the older retirees would be minimal compared to their loss of confidence in a company they… More
There are newer reviews on Avon Products.

Worked for Avon Products? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Avon Products reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Avon Products CEO Sheri S. McCoy. All reviews posted anonymously by Avon Products employees.