Avon Products
www.avon.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

R&D is a great place to work

Chemist (Former Employee)
Suffern, NY

ProsThe culture at Avon R&D is one that really inspires personal and professional growth.
You are coupled with a mentor that will help you to overcome challenges and navigate the large corporate environment.
all management fosters a true R&D environment of trying and learning. Failure is not punished and it is expected that when trying to do something new and out of the box you are not going to be successful 100% of the time.

ConsThe people here can sometimes take themselves too seriously. We were making makeup not pacemakers.
Marketing and Product Development have a large turnover and are unorganized resulting in late turn overs and rush sloppy projects

Great place to work in

Manager (Current Employee)
    White Plains, NY

I have been working at Avon Products full-time for more than a year

Pros: Woman friendly organization. If you perform well, they really acknowledge and take care of you. Being a Global company there… Cons: Expensive location. Very difficult to find a good home considering cost. The office is located in upstate NY and the cost of living is pretty… Advice to Senior Management: None as of this moment. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

sales of products from Avon

I have been working at Avon Products

Pros: work from home selling Avon Cons: morals of company are questionable Advice to Senior Management: not easy More
There are newer reviews on Avon Products.

Worked for Avon Products? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Avon Products reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Avon Products CEO Sheri S. McCoy. All reviews posted anonymously by Avon Products employees.