Avon Products

www.avon.com

Business consultant and recruiter to grow the sales in the district assigned.

District Sales Manager (Current Employee) Ogden, UT

ProsEveryday is different with the people you work with and helping them with their businesses. Bonuses and time to build your schedule are the best portions of the job. Having the flexibility to work the business you see best is empowering.

ConsConstant recruiting numbers of growing the business with new people instead of developing sales from within. Having so many job responsibilities but only have recruiting new representatives really matter is a constant balancing act.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe two week selling cycle could be adjusted to a three week selling cycle like in Europe where the company seems to be more profitable. The shipping schedule with abilities to have it tracked all the way to the door via UPS instead of our own contracted companies that work part time could be more price effective and responsible.

District Manager

District Sales Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Avon Products full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great benefits, great company car Cons: Corporate culture is brutal. Uneducated managers, who are out… Advice to Senior Management: List to team. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Company who doesn't care about their employee's

District Manager (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Avon Products full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great Company 10 yrs ago. To many bad decisions has… Cons: Changing their programs before they give them a chance to show results. They treat their employee's like numbers on a paper, no value for the… Advice to Senior Management: Jump the sinking ship No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Avon Products.

Worked for Avon Products? Contribute to the Community!