Avon Products
www.avoncompany.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Company who doesn't care about their employee's

District Manager (Former Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Avon Products full-time for more than 10 years

ProsGreat Company 10 yrs ago. To many bad decisions has taken the company from Great to Poor.

ConsChanging their programs before they give them a chance to show results. They treat their employee's like numbers on a paper, no value for the people who have given them 10 plus years. High turnover of representatives, because they can't make money without training. Management expects 50 new representatives to be signed up every 2 weeks, with expectation the new reps sell $200 plus with their first order. Think Twice before you join this company!

Advice to Senior ManagementJump the sinking ship

bad service

Independent Sales Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Avon Products part-time for less than a year

Pros: sales, cheap items for reps if you want the item and… Cons: delay in delivery makes you lloose customer More

Great company, but sad the Springdale facility had to close.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Springdale, OH

I worked at Avon Products full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Avon has a great group of people to work with!… Cons: The shutting down of facilities and moving of manufacturing to China and Mexico. The scandal… Advice to Senior Management: It is incredibly frustrating to see upper management 'thriving' and receiving… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Avon Products.

Worked for Avon Products? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Avon Products reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Avon Products CEO Sheri S. McCoy. All reviews posted anonymously by Avon Products employees.