Avon Products
www.avon.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Love Avon!

ProsAVON has great products with reasonable pricing; it practically sells itself. There is a product for everyone. The Mark line is very trendy and has unique items. Avon is more than just make up and skin care.

ConsMany times products are not available for order even though they are advertised in the catalog. Items are also discontinued often. For example: a client will fall in love with a perfume and then it's not offered any longer. This happens ALOT.

Run away, don't give up your life to be a District Sales Manager aka the fall guys

District Sales Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Avon Products full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: some ability to make your own schedule. meeting wonderful people and… Cons: management is clueless. a lot of unfair tactics go on here. you can work your butt off but if you don't kiss enough… Advice to Senior Management: Stop treating managers like children in school. Give the respect you expect in return. Appreciate our hard work. Stop playing favorites. Get a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Does not invest in employees!

Senior Manager (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at Avon Products full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good work/life balance if you are in the Rye office. Cons: No long term strategy. The company is not sure how to really make the representative experience better globally. Employees have such poor management that… Advice to Senior Management: Evaluate the VP and Executive Directors that have been at… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Avon Products.

Worked for Avon Products? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Avon Products reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Avon Products CEO Sheri S. McCoy. All reviews posted anonymously by Avon Products employees.