Avon Products

www.avon.com

Overcharged, not appreciated, never mentored

Representative (Former Employee)

Pros- Discount on products you purchase for yourself.

- Demos you can purchase to show as samples to customers (or to keep for yourself).

Cons- Received items I never ordered. And had to pay for because Avon refused to take them back or credit me.

- Online invoice would say one thing, then the order comes in and the paper invoice says another. Which means either my customer pays more than they were expecting to or I take a loss.

- Was unable to return unwanted products (and thus having to take a money loss) because Avon would not accept them.

- When I would call customer service to address these issues, no help was given. Was told "that's the way it is".

Advice to Senior ManagementBring the customer service reps for the selling reps back to America! It is very hard to understand them and they have no compassion and don't want to help. See the cons I listed. My mother sold Avon in the early 90's and she NEVER had these issues.

overall adequate

District Sales Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Avon Products

Pros: integrity of brand, good products Cons: management, delivery, shipping, billing collections No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

When economy is good, it's good; when economy is bad, it's bad.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Avon Products

Pros: Great benefits (medical, dental...etc); very nice coworkers. Cons: Not promoting from within; hiring upper management from outside. More
There are newer reviews on Avon Products.

Worked for Avon Products? Contribute to the Community!