There are newer employer reviews for Axalta

My experience with DuPont Performance Coatings was excellent, overall.

Former Employee - Research and Development Technician
Former Employee - Research and Development Technician

I worked at Axalta

Pros

Great company to work for. Friendly environment if you are an actual DuPont employee. Great benefits and perks. 401K, PTO, Paid snow days, etc. No matter what, if you need a material, you can go ask someone and they will more than happily provide you with it.

Cons

Some of the cons are that I saw a contractor employee who had a rough 2 months. This person did everything they were told no matter what the circumstances were. The 2 trainers were treating them as their personal pet. This trainee completed all the brunt work that no one else wanted to do. The trainers yelled at this person while using extreme profanity and aggression. This trainee went to the contractor manager and explained the situation, with proving documents, and the next day, their assignment was terminated.

Actually look into details before ending contracts for employees that do everything they are told and feel threatened by co-workers.

reviews filtered by
  1. Intern

I worked at Axalta

Pros

Very friendly coworkers, company treated its employers well, competitive pay

Cons

slow lab work - as expected from R&D

2. Company has no respect.......................

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Glen Mills, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Glen Mills, PA

I have been working at Axalta full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Free coffee ...that's all I can say for a pro

Cons

No respect from leadership, if you are one of the "worker-bee's" you get absolutely no respect, no acknowledgement of good / hard work and forget about a bonus, you are basically there to make your managers and directors look good. Took away personal holidays and increases are ridiculous. Company looks down on anyone being responsible enough to work from home if they need to, yet they put us in this open floor environment, and we have to endure nothing but distractions while leadership works behind closed doors in their offices.

Management, realize that your "worker-bees" are the ones that make you look good, try thanking your team, acknowledging hard work.

There are newer employer reviews for Axalta