Axalta

www.axaltacoatingsystems.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Axalta

My experience with DuPont Performance Coatings was excellent, overall.

Former Employee - Research and Development Technician
Former Employee - Research and Development Technician

I worked at Axalta

Pros

Great company to work for. Friendly environment if you are an actual DuPont employee. Great benefits and perks. 401K, PTO, Paid snow days, etc. No matter what, if you need a material, you can go ask someone and they will more than happily provide you with it.

Cons

Some of the cons are that I saw a contractor employee who had a rough 2 months. This person did everything they were told no matter what the circumstances were. The 2 trainers were treating them as their personal pet. This trainee completed all the brunt work that no one else wanted to do. The trainers yelled at this person while using extreme profanity and aggression. This trainee went to the contractor manager and explained the situation, with proving documents, and the next day, their assignment was terminated.

Actually look into details before ending contracts for employees that do everything they are told and feel threatened by co-workers.

35 Other Employee Reviews for Axalta (View Most Recent)

Intern

I worked at Axalta

Pros

Very friendly coworkers, company treated its employers well, competitive pay

Cons

slow lab work - as expected from R&D

Great products, lousy company

I worked at Axalta full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

They make quality products and are well know in the industry.

Cons

No recognition for job well done. No control over career or salary. Not much support from managers or regional staff. Very political, it's more who you know then what you did. Also, in my position, I traveled a lot (>50%) with no additional compensation.

There are newer employer reviews for Axalta