There are newer employer reviews for Axalta

Joined a few months back .Too soon to know

Current Employee - Applications Analyst - Security in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
Current Employee - Applications Analyst - Security in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at Axalta full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Separated from DuPont to become an independent entity.Since it is a fresh company with substantial operating capital and is in the process of developing its own standalone functional capability there is vast scope and opportunities.

Cons

I do not see any as of now

reviews filtered by
  1. My experience with DuPont Performance Coatings was excellent, overall.

Former Employee - Research and Development Technician
    Former Employee - Research and Development Technician

I worked at Axalta

Pros

Great company to work for. Friendly environment if you are an actual DuPont employee. Great benefits and perks. 401K, PTO, Paid snow days, etc. No matter what, if you need a material, you can go ask someone and they will more than happily provide you with it.

Cons

Some of the cons are that I saw a contractor employee who had a rough 2 months. This person did everything they were told no matter what the circumstances were. The 2 trainers were treating them as their personal pet. This trainee completed all the brunt work that no one else wanted to do. The trainers yelled at this person while using extreme profanity and aggression. This trainee went to the contractor manager and explained the situation, with proving documents, and the next day, their assignment was terminated.

Actually look into details before ending contracts for employees that do everything they are told and feel threatened by co-workers.

2. Intern

I worked at Axalta

Pros

Very friendly coworkers, company treated its employers well, competitive pay

Cons

slow lab work - as expected from R&D

There are newer employer reviews for Axalta