Axceler

www.axceler.com

Helped to create a highly competive software product

Engineerring (Former Employee) Woburn, MA

ProsUsing latest (or close to latest) .Net technology. Compensation was reasonable for the industry. The company supplied equipment (PC's etc) were of good quality and facilitated productivity.

ConsOrganizational and process changes were too frequent and had too little justification. The company developed a habit of replacing proven contributors with questionable new hires. Some personnel decisions may have qualified as age discrimination.

Advice to Senior ManagementKnow who your difference makers are. Stop replacing your difference makers with arrogant cast-offs from sister companies and junior level techies who have not had the experience of developing successful commercial software product.

It was a great place to work

Manager (Former Employee) Woburn, MA

I worked at Axceler full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Lots of energy, the motto was "One Team", and to a large extent, that was true - people worked… Cons: Towards the end, the company was spreading itself too thin, trying to be very "modern", but… Advice to Senior Management: You shouldn't have sold the company... No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Was one of the best companies I worked for -- not any more!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Woburn, MA

I worked at Axceler full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Axceler had one of the best cultures around for the most part -- fast paced, great products, incredible service. People really care about one… Cons: Metalogix. They want to be the biggest company in the Sharepoint space -- and that's supposed to motivate me, how? They want to… Advice to Senior Management: Metalogix management -- Listen to the Axceler employees. You're destroying what you just bought. Team may be… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Axceler.

Worked for Axceler? Contribute to the Community!