Axess Communications
www.axesscomm.com Littleton, CO

Basically a clown show

Littleton, CO

ProsPaycheck on the 15th and 30th

ConsForget getting a bonus, forget getting company van(they sold them all in a cost saving measure). If you are stupid enough to seek a job there, do the following. Get the full salary you need included in your contract with out any non sense bonus that they never pay. Make sure you negotiate a full car allowance 500.00-600.00 a month guaranteed. Don't let them offer you some B.S. gas allowance. Then collect your checks and start looking elsewhere right away. Turnover is 200-300% per year so don't think you'll be exception, because you won't and they will make no effort to keep you. Good luck and sorry you're considering this place.

Advice to Senior ManagementQuit lying to everyone and man up and do the right things. Quit cheating your employees out of the monies they were promised.

Now these Guys are Classic Used Cars Sells Men

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Axess Communications full-time for more than a year

Pros: A Company Van to run around town like a chicken… Cons: Look At company Turnover well over 100% in a year. >>>Red Flag Pay - Do not get caught up in the Bonus they'll never payout. Bonus… Advice to Senior Management: Wake up JM/BT Sell to someone like SPS they at… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

They should be on American Greed

Sales (Former Employee)
    Littleton, CO

I worked at Axess Communications full-time for less than a year

Pros: if you like drama and a culture of dishonesty, this… Cons: The two owners are only interested in lining their own pockets. They churn employees, lie to everyone, dont pay their bills, and care ZERO… Advice to Senior Management: Be honest, be ethical, and invest your people. Pay your debts. Stop blamming others for the negative culture you created. Employees need… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Axess Communications.

Worked for Axess Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Axess Communications reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Axess Communications CEO Jeff Myers. All reviews posted anonymously by Axess Communications employees.