Axiom
www.axiomfilms.co.uk London, United Kingdom 6 to 15 Employees

Bad

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Axiom

ProsThey sell you on a pie in the sky opportunity I didn't ever see the real opportunity evolve. It would have been nice to know the truth before starting.

ConsThe management team is very inexperienced. Lack of business knowledge and a very selfish attitude leads to poor morale by the employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement really needs to look at themselves and understand they team that works for them are skilled and experienced. Wipe management clean and start over.

One of the better doc review companies

Document Review AnalystAttorney (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

I worked at Axiom as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Good people, decent salary, good work environment, nice facilities. Bring in breakfast every morning and if you work the weekend, they provide lunch. … Cons: Sometimes its hard to get into the work rotation. Recruiters aren't always… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The recruiters work as hard as you work

Customer Service (Current Employee)
Kennesaw, GA

I have been working at Axiom full-time for more than a year

Pros: The company is very helpful in finding employees a job. Cons: The lines of communication are not always as clear and… Advice to Senior Management: Work really hard Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Axiom.

Worked for Axiom? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Axiom reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Axiom CEO Doug Cummins. All reviews posted anonymously by Axiom employees.