Axiom
www.axiomfilms.co.uk London, United Kingdom 6 to 15 Employees

My experience with All Transmission Parts was enjoyable and the workers were very friendly.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Portland, OR

I worked at Axiom

ProsThe company was a strong benefit package and seems to care about it's employees. Employees are encouraged to share their ideas for improvements. There are a number of employees with ten plus years with the company.

ConsAs the company has grown the feeling of being part of a small company has changed. It has started to become more corporate focused rather than employee focused.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to stay in touch with the work force and make them feel valued. The business needs to grow and prosper, but the employees need to feel motivated and empowered to grow with the company in a mutually beneficail relationship.

Recommend

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Little Rock, AR

I have been working at Axiom

Pros: ability to work Felxible hours Cons: employee work ethics day to day Advice to Senior Management: reduce spending and hire more employees More

Bad

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Axiom

Pros: They sell you on a pie in the sky opportunity I didn't ever see… Cons: The management team is very inexperienced. Lack of business knowledge… Advice to Senior Management: Management really needs to look at themselves and understand they team that works… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Axiom.

Worked for Axiom? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Axiom reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Axiom CEO Doug Cummins. All reviews posted anonymously by Axiom employees.