Axtria

www.axtria.com
There are newer employer reviews for Axtria

Great Analytics company - Smart people work at Axtria...

I have been working at Axtria full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Opportunity to work with senior people who are experts in analytics. Good internal communication and transparency. Focus on training and development. Long term focus on business. Very good combination of business knowledge, Bid data, Analytics and Technology.

Cons

Young company that is still figuring out the offerings and industry focus. Long hours but the work is fun.

Have more cross-border movement of employees.

76 Other Employee Reviews for Axtria (View Most Recent)

great place

Current Employee - Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at Axtria full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

a disclaimer before I write Pros - If you are incompetent in your work, you will not like working at this place. Period. You either need to find another job or move to a different project within the company where you are more capable.

I joined Axtria as an entry level employee and have worked my way up to manager level very quickly. So, without doubt I can say, employees are highly valued if you are a top contributor in what you do. This is the big difference I see when I compare my job with my friends who are working for a large company. At large companies, you do not get as much visibility or appreciation even if you are a top contributor.

I also found my managers supportive and willing to help me with my career progression. This aspect really helped me gain control of my career path. Regardless of whether I work here in the coming years or not, the experience has been really incredible.

Cons

it is a great place for bachelors like myself but I am not so sure about people with families unless you have good support. the reason is long hours and commitment. I had no problems as i was up for it, but I am sure some colleagues have issue with it.

there should be more travel opportunities for india based folks to come to US and interact with clients and US based management.

Entrepreneurial work environment with innovative work

Current Employee - Senior Engagement Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Engagement Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at Axtria

Pros

Fast growth, Entrepreneurial work environment, Innovative work, loads of direct client interaction even at associate levels, evolving roles with lots of flexibility

Cons

Compensation, lack of organizational Processes

Please work on increasing employee morale, perks like cabs, parking and good food can do wonders to the same...

There are newer employer reviews for Axtria