B L Seamon

www.blseamon.com

Looks great at first, but then you start noticing the cracks

(Former Employee) Greenbelt, MD

ProsThis is a small company. The President does a great job selling the company and getting you motivated.

If you like to travel, you can have many opportunities to do so. B L Seamon is an events planning company.

ConsThings move very slowly. I kept track of the response time to internal requests made by email. The average response was over 15 business days. Often times, I get no response. It also did not matter if there was a client requested deadline, the response was still be slow and we would miss deadlines. When the issue was brought up to management, nothing was done to make long term change.

It is very hard to get promoted. Because it is a small company and depending on your position, there just not much opportunities for growth.

Salary increases are very very low.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe company is growing very quickly. Please take the time to slow down and remember the guiding principles you established when you started the company.

The world is a small place.

Lots of potential when you first start, but be prepared to be shot down each time you try and make a difference

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at B L Seamon full-time

Pros: *A successful small business *Most of the staff are nice… Cons: *Turnover is high *They claim they have a training budget but when you inquire about training they will give you the run around. *Little room… Advice to Senior Management: Learn to effectively communicate goals, plans and strategy with your staff, don't leave them in the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on B L Seamon.

Worked for B L Seamon? Contribute to the Community!