B-Line Medical

www.blinemedical.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for B-Line Medical

Wonderful employer, great work, great opportunities

I have been working at B-Line Medical

Pros

B-Line Medical provides a wonderful small-company environment with many opportunities for personal growth and career advancement. Each team has a great dynamic that works well and provides for an excellent working environment.

The company provides several programs for increasing job related knowledge and skills including regularly scheduled technology discussions, in-depth internal presentations, cross-training amongst various teams, and participation in outside training. Ingenuity is recognized and appreciated and team members are given regular opportunities to show off their work to the rest of their team and to the company.

There are ample opportunities for advancement. Almost half of current employees have received promotions within the past two years and almost all current managers were promoted from within.

Cons

B-Line Medical is a small company with a limited set of strict policies and some required flexibility from employees in relation to job duties. If you like a large company with very strict guidelines and a narrowly focused job description, then this is not a good place for you. If you want to perform average work and hide amongst the crowd, then this is also not a good place for you.

11 Other Employee Reviews for B-Line Medical (View Most Recent)

where good people meet bad management and an egotistical leader.

I have been working at B-Line Medical

Pros

Great People. Most of the employees are great, a few great manages. (very few, like 1 or 2)

Cons

Poor Compensation
    Lack of fairness in workplace.
    B-Line Medical has departments with directors/heads and no actual personell.
    The numbers don't quite match up. Company says it never turns a profit but some how I don't buy it.
    It just sucks at times to see some employees receive preferential treatment.
    Operational diaster waiting to happen

show and prove

There really wasn't much direction or training when I joined the team.

I worked at B-Line Medical

Pros

I got to learn some things that weren't defined within the scope of my job.

Cons

When I joined I felt lost. There wasn't much direction or training and they kind of expected me to know what to do. Granted I think this would be ok had I been in the field, but because I was relatively new to the field I expected a bit of some guidance to help me grow. One of the cons of working at a small company is if the company doesn't grow, neither does your career and right now the growth of the company seems stagnant.

There are newer employer reviews for B-Line Medical