BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
www.baesystemsdetica.com London, United Kingdom 1000 to 5000 Employees

Satisfied Consultant at Detica (Arlington, VA)

Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence

ProsThe location is convenient and opportunities for advancement are great. The workforce is pretty young, and there is positive energy all around. The work is interesting and employees are freely encouraged to contribute their ideas. There are happy hours and the camaraderie among the employees is very good.

ConsThe starting salaries are somewhat low. There is also a merger taking place that might affect the work place in the future, though this has not yet happened.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would suggest that they offer better salaries to attract better candidates. I would also suggest that they improve the HR offices; they have lost some candidates through poor performance with HR personnel.

Hoepfully, Detica's challenges are behind it.

Senior Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence

Pros: Company is poised to significantly grow in the United States given commitment by senior leadership in… Cons: Lots of turmoil over the last few years after than transition from DFI. Things… Advice to Senior Management: "Walk the halls" and listen to what the junior staff are doing and you may learn something. Be wary of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Terrible communication, poor transition, we are not doing well.

Associate (Former Employee)

I worked at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence

Pros: People in staff position are nice. Used to have a good work… Cons: Terrible communication, company in the flusher since merger. This has not been a smooth transition. Salaries are… Advice to Senior Management: Pick a plan, stick to it. Stop jerking company and people around. Stop lying. This is a disaster needing a turnaround. It is no longer… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on BAE Systems Applied Intelligence.

Worked for BAE Systems Applied Intelligence? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BAE Systems Applied Intelligence CEO Martin Sutherland. All reviews posted anonymously by BAE Systems Applied Intelligence employees.