BAE Systems UK

www.baesystems.com

A great company to work for with many great employees

Service and Support Manager (Former Employee) Sealy, TX

ProsGreat coworkers and good leadership with great opportunities. A very deverse company that maintains a central focus - Take care of the employees who will take care of the customer and business. Internal training and upward mobility available.

ConsToo many layers of management bureaucracy that sometimes slows needed expedient actions. Need more centralized control with more decentralized management actions.

Advice to Senior ManagementAlways listen more to the employees and put yourself in their shoes. Without employees there is no need for management.

Good company to work for; great opportunity to work with other areas of expertise

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Brea, CA

I have been working at BAE Systems UK

Pros: As a small subsidiary of a very large corporate a great opportunity… Cons: Being part of a large company can really slow things down and make… Advice to Senior Management: stay hungry; stop thinking about doing and just do it; the "i" doesn't… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

My experience at BAE Systems was enjoyable prior to the loss of a major contract.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Sealy, TX

I worked at BAE Systems UK

Pros: The company is very supportive of employees working with programs… Cons: The huge redundancy program after the loss of a major… More
There are newer reviews on BAE Systems UK.

Worked for BAE Systems UK? Contribute to the Community!