BAE Systems USA

www.baesystems.com

BAE Systems Seems to be Dismantling the Santa Clara Site.

Program Manager I (Former Employee) Santa Clara, CA

ProsThe workforce is very dedicated and technically strong. Training is highly empasized. They are known for their strength in Program Management. Engineering work is done in a very comprehensive manner.

ConsBusiness process systems were antiquated. (Still processed paper purchase reqs.) Management decision making was very slow. Some of the facilities were quite old. IT systems are old and unreliable.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs a former employee of the Santa Clara / San Jose site I find it very disappointing to see so many technically brilliant people let go. This loss of human capital was enormous and significantly impacts the company's ability to design combat ground vehicles.

Challenges and opportunities.

Craft Supervisor (Current Employee) Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at BAE Systems USA

Pros: Opportunity to develop problem solving skills Competitive salary Cons: Physically demanding Risk of lay-offs for when there are no contracts Advice to Senior Management: Lean, ans six Sigma Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Above Average Place to Work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at BAE Systems USA

Pros: Understanding and supportive management team that strives to recognize the… Cons: Corporate processes and procedures are not fully aligned with the infrastructure in place at all of the various… Advice to Senior Management: A project focused on determining what the employees actually working at the lowest levels need in order… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on BAE Systems USA.

Worked for BAE Systems USA? Contribute to the Community!