There are newer employer reviews for BAE Systems USA

BAE Systems Seems to be Dismantling the Santa Clara Site.

Former Employee - Program Manager I  in  Santa Clara, CA
Former Employee - Program Manager I in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at BAE Systems USA

Pros

The workforce is very dedicated and technically strong. Training is highly empasized. They are known for their strength in Program Management. Engineering work is done in a very comprehensive manner.

Cons

Business process systems were antiquated. (Still processed paper purchase reqs.) Management decision making was very slow. Some of the facilities were quite old. IT systems are old and unreliable.

As a former employee of the Santa Clara / San Jose site I find it very disappointing to see so many technically brilliant people let go. This loss of human capital was enormous and significantly impacts the company's ability to design combat ground vehicles.

738 Other Employee Reviews for BAE Systems USA (View Most Recent)

Associate Management Consultant

Current Employee - Associate Management Consultant  in  Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Associate Management Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at BAE Systems USA

Pros

BAE Systems EIS is a very nice place to work. The people are great and the company is genuinely interested in your career progress.

Cons

Working on client site 100% of the time makes some feel disconnected from the overall company. It would be nice to have more opportunities to mingle with corporate

It would be nice to have more opportunities to network with corporate employees. There is a large disconnect among employees.

BAE Systems the inside

Former Employee - Senior Principal Systems Engineer II  in  San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Principal Systems Engineer II in San Diego, CA

I worked at BAE Systems USA

Pros

There are a lot of talented people working at bae and great opportunities to learn and to network with governement agencies.

Cons

The executive management does not have a clue on how to run the business. They are ruining the company much like the governement is rining our country. BAE views it employees as cost rather then assets ad now that they have been laying people off for more then three years now, if they did win a proposal, they can't support it.

get aclue if you are not making money in the market you are in focus on other markets. Take a good look at teh talent you have in the engineering staff and provide training to strengthen that talent to compete in today's popular trends, within the industry. Expand past teh current focus and look into other large profits, helath care, service industries, ....

There are newer employer reviews for BAE Systems USA

Worked for BAE Systems USA? Contribute to the Community!