There are newer employer reviews for BAJA Broadband

Good company

Current Employee - Sales  in  Hobbs, NM
Current Employee - Sales in Hobbs, NM

I have been working at BAJA Broadband full-time for more than a year

Pros

People are great to work with. Everyone supports each other. Our wages are better than most companies in town. Commissions are very good. Leadership is always there to work with you and appreciates you. Company offers valuable services to our customers.

Cons

Our sales targets are hard to reach at times as people are not always home. Need to work in field all types of weather.

Add mobile phone as a service

12 Other Employee Reviews for BAJA Broadband (View Most Recent)

It could be better

Current Employee - Broadband Technician
    Current Employee - Broadband Technician

I have been working at BAJA Broadband full-time for more than a year

Pros

Willing to work with you and your schedule. Its an 8 - 5 job with some overtime with weekends and major holidays off.

Cons

Most of the co-workers are lazy, hard to get any new tools or even any tool at all.

Take care of the ones out in the field they are the ones who are the face of the company

Happy to have a secure job with a well-known company in town

Current Employee - Call Center Representative  in  Alamogordo, NM
    Current Employee - Call Center Representative in Alamogordo, NM

I have been working at BAJA Broadband full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Baja is a company that donates and helps the community a lot and that makes me proud. I have lived in Alamogordo for 17 years and been working with Baja for 5. It is fun to work here, even when we are very busy all the time. They have lots of incentives for employees and we do fun stuff but the commissions could be better. I love the people I work with, they are friendly and most of them care a lot about what they do. I know if I do my work well I won't lose my job, what my supervisors expect for me is clear and I like that (unlike the previous job I had with another company in town). If someone is lazy they should leave so other hard-working people can get their job. Overall I like working with Baja although I am nervous about a new company coming in and what's going to happen with my job. I hope not much changes, I would hate to have to look for another job.

Cons

I would like to make a little more money. I feel we should have a few more people in our staff to help on days where we have a lot of work.

I wish the jobs goals were a little lower, sometimes the sales goals are hard to meet and there is pressure. However, I feel management respects us and I like that they share a lot of information with us.

There are newer employer reviews for BAJA Broadband

Worked for BAJA Broadband? Contribute to the Community!