BASF Corporation
www.basf.us Florham Park, NJ 5000+ Employees

The long term view

Florham Park, NJ

ProsSee title - they look to the long term when addressing issues. Well managed. Financially stable. Process focused. Working to be a global company and not just country focused. Open with their employees.

ConsNeed to be more market focused. Getting a little too PC.Can suffer from analysis paralysis and overdoing something when a quick 80% solution would suffice.

BASF is a good company to work for with great base salaries

Customer Care Team Lead (Former Employee)
    Florham Park, NJ

I worked at BASF Corporation full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Lots of opportunity to transfer to other jobs or locations.… Cons: Large global company with lots of red tape and chaos in certain functional areas. Have to stay in a position 18 months… Advice to Senior Management: Create assessments to give all managers to get them on the same level. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good Place for Young Talent

I have been working at BASF Corporation

Pros: Working at BASF is a great place for young talent.… Cons: There can be a lot of red tape because it is… More
There are newer reviews on BASF Corporation.

Worked for BASF Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

BASF Corporation – Why Work for Us?

BASF at a glance BASF is the world’s leading chemical company – The Chemical Company. With about 112,000 employees, six Verbund sites and close to 370 production sites worldwide we serve customers and partners in almost… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BASF Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BASF Corporation CEO Hans Engel. All reviews posted anonymously by BASF Corporation employees.